Tuesday 24 January 2012

Planning

Bearing that our opening is a thriller, I have had ideas on what or how we could do.
I think that the title sequence should include some opening credits of like the important people. For example, the directors, editors, well known characters of importance etc.
An example of this can be taken from 'Pelham 123'. This introduces all the main people who helped in the production of the film and then the well known actors.

I also like the way the above clip is, the opening is done, its kind of a discrete opening. Having the digetic sounds of trains along with a basline non-digetic sound. It also has the credits move off the screen with the sound of a train moving and moving with it.


I observed the opening like the introduction to the production company 'Columbia' the screen was a small rectangle which began to widen, till everything was visible to the screen.


I really would like my group to try and borrow some features from 'Pelham'.

No comments:

Post a Comment